Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dreams, what?

I laid in bed trying to sleep last night but my brain wouldn’t shut off and my heart was pounding like I was about to have a panic attack. I got up and made myself a cup of bedtime tea and took a handful of alfalfa tablets. Some deep breathing exercises and dog petting later I was asleep.

But oh, the dreams.

I dreamed that I was out with my parents in a sort of strip mall situation. My dad and I went into a little shop/restaurant. My dad asked for a couple of things from the older lady behind the counter, and then added, "and the money in that register there." We didn't have weapons or anything, it was just understood that we were robbing the place. The old lady kind of froze but then managed to open the drawer and froze again. I shouted at her to hurry up and grabbed some of the money, which was in the drawer in no particular order. $100 bills were mixed with $5s and $10s. I only grabbed some of the money because I didn't want to be cruel and steal all this poor old lady's money. My dad and I calmly left and tried to find my stepmom in the getaway car. We ended up at the other side of the parking lot and we bragged about what happened.

WHAT.

Next I was meeting my husband at some mall that sort of resembled Gavidae Common. He had evidently stolen a bunch of money too and I had just deposited some of it in the bank, which I was nervous about because what if the bills were marked? Anyway, I met up with my husband but we were immediately approached by cops. They took only my husband into custody and charged him with murder (falsely) but there was no mention of the stolen money.

Uhhhh, subconsious? Hi, it's me. The one time I try to fall asleep naturally you pound me with dreams like this? If this keeps up I'm going to go back to the Sominex.

No comments: