Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Monday, July 07, 2008

Randomness now that I'm back

- I would be happy happy if I never had to hear Perez Hilton's voice ever again.

- Or celebrity gossip either for that matter.

- I saw some guy turn another guy's face into hamburger on some UFC fight the other night. Even so, I have decided that UFC is boring.

- I am officially addicted to God of War and the guy who lent us his PSP for our trip may have to rip it out of my cold, dead hands if he wants it back before I finish the game. I will also be purchasing the PS2 version very shortly.

- It's Monday, and that means it's House night! WOO HOO, HOTNESS!

- I'm emotional about something I can't talk about. So I won't. Nyah.

- I like weddings about as much as I like funerals. Being in a church is bad enough. Being in a church for a wedding is worse x10. Being in a church for a wedding of two people that I don't even know is bloody awful.

- This laptop that I'm trying to fix is making me angry.

- I could really go for some fresh spring rolls and vegetarian pho.

- Omaha was a festival of food as usual. Kinda sad we didn't get a chance to go to Gorat's. Crab legs, mmmmmm.

- The new Mustangs SUCK. Actually, all Mustangs suck, but this one sucks harder because it looks like a Taurus. They're not built for short people (me) or tall people (my father-in-law). There is NO room in the backseat. The suspension is ass. Sure, you can corner on a dime but you have to feel every crack and pebble in the road. And seriously? Only a V-6? Blah.

No comments: