Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday randomness

- I think I may take voice acting lessons at the Guthrie.

- We rented a car this morning. We ended up with a Mustang. Watch out, Iowa!

- French vanilla iced coffee may be the perfect summer beverage.

- I woke up with a scratchy throat and I'm having a mini freakout because I may have been snoring last night.

- I have to get new contacts. I can't ignore this anymore. I can't even wear my current pair anymore. At least I have cute glasses.

- Our boy cat Grady was super affectionate this morning but when he was scratching at the blanket to try and get under it and cuddle with me he scratched my back. A few more scars and I'm going to look like I got mauled by a rabid marmoset.

- I love my job. I'm leaving at noon today.

- I ate a POUND of bun chay from Quang last night. I didn't mean to. I looked down and it was all gone. Oops. So like an idiot I'm skipping breakfast this morning.

- It was chilly on my scooter ride this morning! It was so nice yesterday. What happened?

- Dang it, I'm hungry. I should go eat the salad I didn't eat yesterday.

- Is it noon yet?

- I'm still feeling the afterglow of the creative spurt I had the other night. I've been bouncing this comic idea around in my head for about two years. I had characters and a very skeletal plot *sorta* but I just couldn't seem to make it work. I finally came up with a story outline that I like. Phew! I may just be getting my creative mojo back after all. Maybe one day I'll restart my webcomic that I abandoned because of derby. I let the domain name expire and everything.

- I am excited about seeing Dan's grandma this weekend.

- Is it noon yet?

No comments: