Saturday I had the girls over. We were originally planning on eating at a Korean restaurant, meeting everyone at our place, and going bowling or something but we ended up running late, grabbing ribs to go, and hanging out on the porch. Sunday we met my parents at Old Chicago and had a few drinks, then we had pasta with Dan's mom and sister. Monday Dan got out of work early because of the power failures going on all over the place so we went to the St. Paul St. Patrick's Day parade. We went home and cooked way to much food and had dinner with Kris. There were Irish car bombs involved. And Guinness. And Murphey's. And Killians. But I think I had pretty much been prepping all weekend so I didn't get much more than slightly buzzed. Which is okay.
The temp agency guy finally found me a job. I start Monday. WHOOO HOOOO!
I have a plan. I'm going to continue to work weekends at the MOA. Those paychecks will be split and paid to my credit cards. I need to stick with that. Really. Seriously.
Mood:
Listening to: Edwin McCain - I'll Be

No comments:
Post a Comment