Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Friday, March 28, 2003

Whaaaaaat's happening, Peter.

Got Office Space on the brain today. It's been snowing since yesterday afternoon and frankly it's got me in a shitty mood. I totally meant to go to see Jason at the MOA on Wednesday about the Ebay stuff I'm doing for him and I just remembered it this morning at 8:00. Whoops. Oh well, it's notlike I'm not working with him all day tomorrow.

What else, what else. We got cable. We're going to keep it for the three months that we get a reduced rate so we can see the NHL playoffs. We're sneaky like that. Now I fear the TV because I was planning on getting on the Gazelle and actually exercising but I got sucked in by the Cartoon Network, TLC, Discovery Channel, and the National Geographic Channel. I watched so much TV I actually had a headache when I went to bed. I shouldn't feel bad about vegging out, though. I'm having my period and I'm all crampy and cranky. I think they need to make a super industrial overnight tampon for me personally so I don't have to get up at 5:00 AM to take care of business. Maybe someone should market a menstruation catheter.

Anyway...

No comments: