I'm starting to actually do stuff at work now. The software is easy enough. I've already found a few shortcuts to make life easier. I forgot how hard it is to type when someone is watching you. I really, really, really hope this temp job turns into a permanent position. The workplace is unbelievably cool. Not trendoid dot-com Nerf basketball hoops and throw pillows cool, but there
is a sombrero in the coat closet. And any company with a selection of six different coffees at all times is good with me. I'm worried about gaining weight working there, though. There were twelve boxes of Krispy Kremes, one pan of cake, and a large tray of cookies and biscotti in the break room before 12:00. And something hot dish-y for lunch for anyone who was interested.
Oh, and there's the "store." It's a supply cabinet stuffed with candy and cookies for a few cents each.
Mood:
Listening to: Vertical Horizon - You're A God
No comments:
Post a Comment