Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

The table is Formica. Bored is its color.

I have a hankerin' to watch me some Twin Peaks.

I also have this burning desire to get some exercise and I'm not sure it'swarm enough by Lake Calhoun to go rollerblading yet. I think it would be easier if Dan was more inclined to take walks "with no purpose." I'd rather walk around for a while before jumping straight into rollerblading around a three-mile path. I know that Heidi would walk with me but she has such an erratic work schedule and I don't know her phone number anyway.

I'm really excited and a little scared. I got a voicemail from a major national teen magazine publisher in LA saying that they were interested in featuring some stuff I've got at Zen Body Art. When I say major publisher, I mean frickin' huge. I called the lady back this morning and had to leave a message. Haven't heard back. Argh. It's adding to my building ulcer.

No comments: