I punch out. I lock up. I leave with my tail between my legs.
Who's got my helmet?
Ahem. Anyway, so I'm all paranoid now. Did I read the schedule wrong? Did I write the rest of the schedule down correctly? What if I was supposed to open? I haven't gotten an angry phone call yet, so I think I'm okay.
Called the staffing agency again today to see what's up. I'm interviewing for something that starts in April on Monday. In the mean time I have to wait until new jobs open for next week. Hopefully I'll know by Friday if I'm working next week. I should call the other temp service just in case.
I'm sick of being broke. I don't know how I'm going to pay my bills this month. I don't know what to do.
Mood:
Listening to: Vertical Horizon - You Say

No comments:
Post a Comment