Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

*WHOOOMPSHTHMP*

That was the sound of my brain imploding from the sheer stupidity of this accusation.

...I just...

...It's so...

...But they...

...ARE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS WITH THIS SHIT?

Oh my dear backwards, fear-mongering, paranoid, hillbilly, xenophobic right-wing fundie friends, you've really outdone yourselves this time.

Bravo. It's like a Christopher Guest movie in real life. Bravo.

...

Excuse me, I'm really having a hard time actually comprehending the level of inanity that's going on here.

*deep breath*

...

I'm not exactly a gold-level member of the Rachel Ray (good recipes, baaad personality) fanclub here, but I have to say that I feel sorry for her now that she's caught up in this idiotic mess. I can just see these morans running around their living rooms, arms flailing, screaming OMG BLAK AND WHIET FLORAL SCARF TEH TERRORISTS HAEV WON!!11!1!!!!!11!!eleven!!

I think I speak for everyone with fully-functioning neural pathways and reasoning skills when I say: WHAT.

No comments: