All those weight loss/exercise people tell you that in order to accomplish your goals you should make your progress public to keep yourself in check.
Monday: jogged 2 miles
Tuesday: I think I jogged 2 miles
Wednesday: skated 45 minutes
Thursday: pliometrics, lifted weights (upper body), HIIT 60/120 x3
Friday: Too sore.
I'm going to try and skate on Sunday. I forgot how much it works your inner thighs. Today I'm walking like I rode a clydesdale cross-country, or at least I feel like I am.
So the plan is to go back to derby. I'm going to skate the remainder of the season to see if I can even physically do it anymore. The thing that was stopping me before is my body feeling like it's tearing itself apart. Since the pregnancy I've had problems with pretty much every joint on the right side of my body.
There is also a plan to run a 5K in April. I'm feeling confident now that I'm jogging 2 miles at a time.

No comments:
Post a Comment