In order for us to watch the USA-Canada men's hockey game last weekend we had to upgrade our Dish Network package. Because NBC is a bag of dicks and decided to put the game on MSNBC, which was two full package levels above ours. By the way, Dish Network, what's with giving us Fox News and no MSNBC to balance that shit out? So now that we're paying nearly $100 a month for our idiot box I've been kind of glued to the TV.
So. Much. TV.
I barely even like TV! I watch House and hockey and if I happen to catch some stuff on Discovery every now and again I'm happy. But now I'm fascinated with VH1 Classic (watched a documentary about Pink Floyd the other night and a Behind the Music about Genesis last night), Discovery Health (surgery!), Encore (Fried Green Tomatoes!), and the two best channels on Sirius: 90s on 9 (90s pop) and Lithium (90s alternative and grunge). Because every day I have to live without hearing "Things That Make You Go Hmm" and "Counting Blue Cars" is a travesty.
By the way, try watching Yo Gabba Gabba while you're drunk. You'll think you've gone mad.
We probably won't be keeping this super ultra Dish package past the hockey season (we finally get VS) so I might as well live it up now. Hell, if we weren't under a flight path and I could get an antenna to work we probably wouldn't even have it at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment