I don't really care to do any kind of review of the last year. Last year was kind of a wash.
I started a new organization system at work yesterday to keep me more focused. It's based on Zen To Done. I've tried all kinds of systems like the DIY Planner, Hipster PDA, Outlook tasks, and a simple pen and paper. I don't separate Big Rocks and MITs. I'm keeping it as simple as possible and focusing on one day at a time.
So now I have a little form that I print off and staple to the top of my 8"x5" notebook pages.
I don't start a new page every day. I just staple the new template over the old one until the page is full.
Next week I'm going to start setting weekly goals. Then I can connect the dots on the Big Rock that is related to that goal.


No comments:
Post a Comment