- Number of people I have smashed into because they were walking on the wrong side of the Skyway while going around a blind corner: 3
- Number of resulting panic attacks: 0. Go me!
- Amount spent on 5 Lean Cuisines and 5 fat free yogurts for the week: approx. $10
- Number of times this week I'll try and convince myself that a Lean Cuisine and a fat free yogurt is enough food to get me through the work day: Eleventy thousand.
- Number of people who have called me by the shortened form of my name that I despise: 1
- Number of people who I have possibly made to feel terrible about using the wrong name: 1
- Number of new spam Twitter followers over the weekend: Only 1, surprisingly.
- Loads of laundry I intended to do this weekend: 6
- Loads of laundry I actually did this weekend: 2
- Number of pictures of Andrew-Lee Potts in my cube: 2
Monday, January 10, 2011
Monday Stats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment